Daytime running lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtavern

Wondering if anyone has figured out a way to turn the day time running lights off. I bought the car because of its 'unelectric' looks, but those glowing eyebrows are starting to make me feel self conscious!

I haven't tested it, but if you have VCDS, you could try this: http://vcds.greg-roberts.com/view-entries/details/1/24

How are LED DRL's making you look like an EV? LOTS of cars have these.

What's the issue with "looking like and EV"?

ckthorp, you are the man! Took my Egolf to a great shop in San Jose, followed your instructions, and now have the option of turning on or off the running lights. And, while we were in the system he added opening and closing of all the windows with the key fob and turned off the automatic air when you start the car. I am now one with my car! Thank you again!

rtavern said:
ckthorp, you are the man! Took my Egolf to a great shop in San Jose, followed your instructions, and now have the option of turning on or off the running lights. And, while we were in the system he added opening and closing of all the windows with the key fob and turned off the automatic air when you start the car. I am now one with my car! Thank you again!

What shop did you visit? I want to figure out turning off the auto air.

Back