Departure time keeps changing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobk2824

I have a departure time set. Every day at 7am. Months ago I noticed that once in a while the time would change. It would be 7:21 am one day. I'd set it back. This has gotten MUCH worse. It changes almost every day. A couple days ago it changed to 3pm! Does anyone else see this?

Yes. All the time. Very annoying, but there is little evidence that it actually affects the car. I suspect that it is a server-side error. When you actually save the schedule it sends it down to the car. If you're standing by the car, you can see it wake up. If the car doesn't receive any new schedule it should just keep using the one it has. I just ignore the random displayed times in the app.

It didn't occur to me that the car didn't see that. Sometimes, even though I thought I knew better, I put too much faith in what car-net tells me.

Thanks,
Bob

Bob... I think it is obvious... you leave only when the car wants you to leave, ain't no car-net gonna save u from what the car thinks is best for you

mvolta said:
Bob... I think it is obvious... you leave only when the car wants you to leave, ain't no car-net gonna save u from what the car thinks is best for you

Your car isn't named Christine by any chance, is it? :twisted:

Back