Radio resetting more frequent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REM

Has anyone else noticed that the radio tuning itself to the bottom of the dial at start up becoming more frequent over time or is it just me? When the car was new it happened infrequently, now it has to be 2/3 of the time I get in the car. So annoying!

REM said:
Has anyone else noticed that the radio tuning itself to the bottom of the dial at start up becoming more frequent over time or is it just me? When the car was new it happened infrequently, now it has to be 2/3 of the time I get in the car. So annoying!

Old thread but I see this happening on my car. I am new owner but I was wondering if this was a normal thing. Was there ever a resolution or cause determined or is this just a quirk to deal with?

AD

95GLX said:
REM said:

Old thread but I see this happening on my car. I am new owner but I was wondering if this was a normal thing. Was there ever a resolution or cause determined or is this just a quirk to deal with?

AD

Nope, VW is still saying that they're "working on a fix". Of course they've been saying that for at least a year or more....

Difficult it fix when you don't know what's causing it. It's only happened to me once in 6 months of ownership. I generally have my phone plugged in when starting the car.

Back