Which dealers in the US will be selling the e-Golf?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cove3

Only select dealers in the US 8 emission states will sell the car, and because of the training and special equipment required, I suspect it will be small in number until demand can be determined

How will this info be disseminated and how far in advance of production? How was it done in UK and Germany?
I'm especially interested in the greater NY area

I did call two dealers in my area. They said they were sending mechanics in for training this month and would be selling the car. So the best way is to ask your local dealers and have them contact you wheh demonstrators come in. I was hoping to get one this year, as I can use the 7500 credit this year, but somewhere I read while you might be able to order one, production delivery won't be until 2015

My VW contact said they had no dealer list as of yet, but to check http://media.vw.com/releases/model/22/ from time to time

Ron

Hi Ron, I heard a similar story.

All we know for sure is "starting in November 2014 at participating dealers in select states"

Ron,

Which two dealers did you contact? I'm also in NY, and am very curious as to when I might be able to at least test drive this car.

I am currently leasing a Leaf, though, so I wouldn't be looking to pick up an eGolf until next spring. It's never too early to look, though.

I contacted three and all said they were sending people in for training and would be selling the car, so it's probably going to be most vw dealers in the 8 states. The dealers were White Plains, Bronx, Pleasantville, and Stamford, Ct

Ron

Both links interestingly shows a steel spare tire with the SEL It clearly is a e-golf they're showing but VW positively told me a spare tire does not come with the car.

The teton has a popup live help. They're looking into the spare issue and delivery availability for me

Update: the salesman just called back. He doesn't know about the spare, just that they got the specs from VW. He doesn't know about availability, either. I'll go back to VW with the links and have them look into it.

Ron

Back