2016 SEL E-GOLF LEASE - BAY AREA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yidster said:
Hi Everyone,

I just leased my eGolf SEL from Sunnyvale VW on Friday. B/C I was an existing VW owner and my company has a partner relation to VW, I was able to get a sweet (at least I think it was sweet) deal for my Pacific Blue.

My terms were:

$130/month for 36 months
2K cap reduction (Including the $2500 rebate so 4500 total)

These terms (based on my current gasoline and insurance costs) will actually SAVE me some money for the terms of the lease. Woohoo!! going electric!
How much was your drive-off payment?

Cap reduction normally includes the $7,500 contribution from VW Credit. With VW Customer Retention, I would expect the lease contract to say the cap reduction was $9,500 plus whatever cash you put in.

yidster said:
Hi Everyone,

I just leased my eGolf SEL from Sunnyvale VW on Friday. B/C I was an existing VW owner and my company has a partner relation to VW, I was able to get a sweet (at least I think it was sweet) deal for my Pacific Blue.

My terms were:

$130/month for 36 months

These terms (based on my current gasoline and insurance costs) will actually SAVE me some money for the terms of the lease. Woohoo!! going electric!
Was your lease on a 2015 SEL or 2016 SEL?

I leased a 2016 e-Golf SE last weekend. Contacted 6-7 dealers around Bay Area and decided to deal with Sunnyvale, Steven Creeks, and Capitol. Eventually picked Steven Creeks.
Here's my deal
I was able to squeeze in $500 (for working at a company that partner with VW, similar to VPP from Nissan) and $2,000 loyalty (using my brother VW registration)
$99/month
12,000 mile / year for 3 years
Down $2,500 (including 1st month and all fees. I didn't pay a penny extra). Will have $2,500 rebate back from the state. So, basically it's 0 down.

vetinh2000 said:
I leased a 2016 e-Golf SE last weekend. Contacted 6-7 dealers around Bay Area and decided to deal with Sunnyvale, Steven Creeks, and Capitol. Eventually picked Steven Creeks.
Here's my deal
I was able to squeeze in $500 (for working at a company that partner with VW, similar to VPP from Nissan) and $2,000 loyalty (using my brother VW registration)
$99/month
12,000 mile / year for 3 years
Down $2,500 (including 1st month and all fees. I didn't pay a penny extra). Will have $2,500 rebate back from the state. So, basically it's 0 down.

I am also in the market for an e-Golf in the bay area, would you mind pm me the sales person's info @ Steven Creeks VW? I would love to get a similar deal like you did.

TIA

miimura said:
yidster said:
Hi Everyone,

My terms were:

$130/month for 36 months

Cap reduction normally includes the $7,500 contribution from VW Credit. With VW Customer Retention, I would expect the lease contract to say the cap reduction was $9,500 plus whatever cash you put in.

Hi,

You are correct.
My drive off was $4500. The cap reduction had the federal credit + the loyalty. The partner discount was baked into the sale price.

Also, this deal was for a 2016 eGolf SEL. I rationalized the upgrade b/c of the charger + LED lights... But really, I was digging the steering wheel. :) It really is much better than my '02 GTI wheel...

He2

yidster said:
miimura said:
yidster said:
Hi Everyone,

My terms were:

$130/month for 36 months

Hi,

You are correct.
My drive off was $4500. The cap reduction had the federal credit + the loyalty. The partner discount was baked into the sale price.

Also, this deal was for a 2016 eGolf SEL. I rationalized the upgrade b/c of the charger + LED lights... But really, I was digging the steering wheel. :) It really is much better than my '02 GTI wheel...

He2

I was flat out amazed how nice the cutoff beam and quality of light is out of the LED headlights on my 2015 SEL also. I think I am done with halogen headlights for good, make mine either factory HID or LED's from here on out.

Of course, with Owners Loyalty, the clean diesel EPA/CARB crap, and VW trying to save face from their German arrogance, a $15,200 price tag before sales tax and registration after all rebates and refunds was too much for me to pass up, for a 2015 SEL, in hard to find white with tan interior. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Yidster,

How many miles are on your lease? I'm in the market in the bay area to lease an SEL for 15k miles and want to put $2500 down (to net zero down after california rebate) but not sure what numbers are feasible for a monthly payment because it seems as though most people are posting leases for either 7,500-12k miles.

Thanks in advance!

yidster said:
miimura said:
yidster said:
Hi Everyone,

My terms were:

$130/month for 36 months

Hi,

You are correct.

He2

Back