2018 e-Golf to be sold Nationwide in USA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canadians e-golfs are all the same... you just have a choice of packages...

Tech package
Driver Assist package
and Leatherette...

both tech and driver assist packages are a ~$2300 premium, and you can't have the driver assist without the Tech package... But leatherette can go on any car, which is I think $380.

We don't have SE and SEL's etc...

Hi all thinking about a 2017 eGolf to replace my Mercedes 2014 B-Class lease. I will be buying in Jan-March 2018.

A couple of questions: I want to get a Loaded SEL Premium with Driver Assistance and Rear Hatch and Side Window Sun Blinds

Lease or Finance? How aggressive are the markdowns on MSRP?
What dealer in the NY/NJ area?
What kind of deals can be had on the east coast?
Should I think about a more national car selling service to try to snag a CA car?

Any other concerns I should have? My main issue with the B-Class was (winter) range and lack of DCFC. Otherwise I loved the car. But I absolutely cannot have less cargo room than the B-Class so the i3 REX is a problem (36 cu. feet vs. 52 cu. feet). The only other choices are possibly the 2018 Nissan Leaf and the Chevy Bolt, the latter of which left me very unimpressed in terms of interior -- quality, comfort etc. I spend like 12 hours a week in the interior of a car - it has to be nice. The Nissan Leaf is .... maybe a possibility.

1) Lease and buy later (The residual has been artifically high)
2) Dunno
3) Look at http://ev-vin.blogspot.com/
4) Why?

Back