2019 eGolf Prices Paid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Naugas were harmed to make the e-Golf seats. VW’s brand of faux leather is called V-Tex. Compared to Naugahyde, I think V-Tex is better.

Hello all,

First Post! Just purchased a 2019 E-golf SEL premium last Saturday from Power VW in Corvallis, OR. This is somewhat local as I live in Portland. I was able to get 9k off msrp w/o much push back. By the time I found the car I was honestly pretty exhausted trying to really negotiate. I could have possibly gotten a bit more but I guess we'll never know. Checked in with every dealer in Portland and surrounding areas. Check out of state too (Washington, California, and Maryland).

Found my car by accident, just combing through local dealer inventory. It wasn't on the new car search engines. Wanted White or Black with beige interior. Best price I was able to get was $9415 off msrp at a local dealer in Portland but they didn't have my color combo otherwise I would have went with them.

FYI, Power VW would not accept the VW partnership program discount for an extra $500 off :?

Back