60-day complimentary EV charging from NRG eVgo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cliffrdog

I just leased my car this weekend (in northern california) and was given a e-golf checklist from my dealer that mentions a 60-Day complimentary EV charging from NRG eVgo however, the only thing I found in my owners manual were cards from Chargepoint. The chargepoint cards did not have any complimentary charging associated with this. Is this just false information or was I given the incorrect cards?

cliffrdog said:
I just leased my car this weekend (in northern california) and was given a e-golf checklist from my dealer that mentions a 60-Day complimentary EV charging from NRG eVgo however, the only thing I found in my owners manual were cards from Chargepoint. The chargepoint cards did not have any complimentary charging associated with this. Is this just false information or was I given the incorrect cards?

it's my understanding that there are some places that offer complimentary charging via a Charge Point card.

Back