Another newbie needing help with leasing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrekonize

I've been looking at leasing an 2016 E-golf SE with quick charge for a month now. Today I was offered this deal, Is this a good deal? I'm planning to go there this sunday to finalize the paper work so any advice would be appreciated.
$2500 down (covers all fees and taxes) - $0 after rebate
$213 per month / 36 month term
12,000 miles/year allowance

Is there a better deal out there?

Judging by other threads, it would appear this is NOT a good deal.

Unless quick charge is really THAT expensive where they have to charge an extra $60 - $80 over other leases.

Might be able to pick up an SEL for the monthly rate you were offered if you shop around a little bit.

nupami said:
Quick Charger adds $1600 to the MSRP of 2016 egolf SE

mvolta said:
whats the msrp on the SE with quick charge?

From a quick 50% rule on leases, $1600 = $800 in payments and that is $23 extra a month.
OP is paying $71 extra a month roughly than other deals here and I don't know if $47/month is worth the extra $2k in miles a year.

It's roughly $10 per month to go from 7500 to 10K and another $10 to go from 10K to 12K.

But this is what I mentioned earlier when the quick charge option became available: I think they are charging more than the MSRP would lead us to believe for leases.

Back