Display Odometer Reading?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank3

Is there a way to display the odometer all the time? On the driver's side center display, I have a small greyed-out speed(?) indicator with "---mph" next to it. I'd much rather have it tell me how many miles are on the car.

My car does have the odometer all the time. The thing I want is a trip odometer all the time - AND the range remaining display, all the time.

The odometer is visible in the lower L/H corner of the center LCD display, instead of the cruise control set speed, if cruise is turned off. I don't know of any way to make it visible there while driving if cruise is on.

The implementation of the trip odo is a hack in my opinion, and I second Neil's wish.

NeilBlanchard said:
My car does have the odometer all the time. The thing I want is a trip odometer all the time - AND the range remaining display, all the time.

This is what I have on my car right now..

Bottom left is ODO
Bottom right is Trip

Center is Range, usually. Unless I want the compass or something else. If I put something else on there, I push the car button on the radio and have the range there. But now, I am just used to looking at the battery charge level. I just guestimate that each 1/8 section is about 10 miles.

Back