Miles put on my e-golf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr C

Does anyone else have this kind of mileage on there e-golf? I just turned over 195,000 miles l have replaced 1 wheel bearing and the cabin blower motor, besides that it has ran perfect, it is a 2018

Does anyone else have this kind of mileage on there e-golf? I just turned over 195,000 miles l have replaced 1 wheel bearing and the cabin blower motor, besides that it has ran perfect, it is a 2018
Amazing! I have ~70,000 miles on my 2017. How is the battery health in your car?

The battery health is good, I see a little drop in miles per charge, what I notice more is I get less miles per charge, also tire air pressure I found to be important, if you notice miles dropping check your tire pressure, lt has to last 22 more months until l retire, that's about 70,000 more miles l hope it makes it

195k in 6 years is impressive. Mine is a 2015 with ~140,000. Only does about 60 miles now, originally did about 85. I haven't changed anything except tires and wipers. There's an air vent in the front that no longer opens or closes, but i'm coastal in souther CA so no worries.

The power gauge has changed a little. It use to always stay fully dialed at 'max', but now that its older, if I go up a hill at speed that dial lurches toward the 'normal' and i've had it crap out on me going up a steep hill, the range said 9 miles. Thankfully it was a Saturday morning and no one was out. I was able to turn it back on and I slowly crept up the rest. Lesson learned though, never test those last 10 miles if you got hills and an aged battery.

My power gauge stays full unless I get real low on power, its a commuter to San Jose and back from lathrop ca, l get to charge at work for free and then charge in my garage when l get home, forgot to mention I also put in a new 12 v battery about 6 months ago, once your 12 v battery gets low it does all kinds of weird things even at 11 volts, l thought l was frying every module, put in a new battery and it took about 5 minutes to clear all the messages, boy was l relieved

Back