New Lease price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob95825

I got interested in the e-golf in the last 7 days or so, after my friend convinced me to get one. This forum helped me a lot with making a decision. Thanks everyone.

Here is the Lease I got in Sacramento. Niello VW had a special for $79 per month with 2K down + tax for 7.5K miles (without FC). They only had 2 black ones at this price, which I didn't want. So I asked Elk Grove VW to match it with 10K miles and this is what they offered and I took it.

eGolf SE without Fast Charger.

$2000 down + 35 payments of 116.22 a month for 10K miles (inclusive of all taxes and fees)

Total lease cost = $6,067.70 (2000 + (35 x 116.22))
California Rebate = $2,500
Utility (SMUD) rebate = $599
Net for 36 months = $2,968.7
Effective cost of driving the car for 36 months = $82.46 per month

It would have been $10 to $15 less if I had chosen 7.5K miles, but that would not have been enough for me. And my wife really liked the Midnight Blue.

If anyone wants more details, please let me know.

Good luck keeping it clean, midnight blue is almost as bad as black, and definitely just as hot in the summer in the Sacramento River Valley, especially if it has the black interior, vs the tan.

They look so beautiful when washed, freshly waxed, and cleaned up, they just don't stay clean looking for very long.

I know, it's going to heat up a lot in the summers, but its the same color as our 07 Eos and we didn't mind the heat in that and we kept it clean too :).

Back