2016 SE 159/month MD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snAKes

Has anyone done this deal? Any comments (about the deal, not SE vs SEL or options)? We might be leasing one for my mother-in-law.

Think there is any room for negotiation with this? I'm thinking she can get 3k back from the state (excise tax rebate) so we could put up to 3k down and end up with payments close to 159/month. I'm just not sure how much will be tacked on for dealer fees.

$159*/Month. 36-month lease. $2,349 due at signing. After $1,000* Volkswagen Bonus. No security deposit required. For highly qualified customers through Volkswagen Credit. The special offer is only available to customers who register the e-Golf in CA, CT, DC, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NY, OR, RI, and VT*.

Excludes tax, title, license, registration, options, and dealer fees.

Lease a 2016 e-Golf SE 4-Door with automatic transmission for $159* a month. 36-month lease, $2,349 due at lease signing. Excludes tax, title, license, registration, options and dealer fees. After $1,000* Volkswagen Bonus. No security deposit required. For highly qualified customers through Volkswagen Credit.

*Closed end lease financing available through April 4, 2016 for a new, unused 2016 e-Golf SE 4-Door with automatic transmission, on approved credit by Volkswagen Credit through participating dealers for customers who register the e-Golf vehicle in CA, CT, DC, MA, MD, ME, NJ, NY, OR, RI, or VT. Monthly lease payment based on MSRP of $29,815 and destination charges, excluding title, tax, options, accessories, and dealer fees. Amount due at signing includes first month’s payment, capitalized cost reduction, and acquisition fee of $625. Lease offer includes application of $1,000 Volkswagen Bonus offer toward MSRP. Bonus may not be combined with Reward Card offer and is not available for cash. Monthly payments total $5,724. Your payment will vary based on dealer contribution and the final negotiated price. Lessee responsible for insurance, maintenance and repairs. At lease end, lessee responsible for disposition fee of $350, $0.20/mile over for miles driven in excess of 30,000 miles and excessive wear and tear. Purchase option at lease end for $11,926, excludes taxes, title and other government fees. Offer not valid in Puerto Rico. See your Volkswagen dealer for details or, for general product information, call 1-800-Drive-VW.

Well 159 * 35 = 5565

Plus 2349

In CA TTL = 1980 (My numbers if I remember right for my 2016 SE)

So total pay $9890

It's just ok.

In Dec the deals were more around the $8000 Total pay range (Or less) before CA rebate

That's close to what I paid for my lease. I'd say just ok as well. If you can, try to get total drive off including Tax, title, reg, etc of 2500 or less with that payment.

Back