2016 Egolf SE lease transfer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khuang209

Hi,

I’m looking for someone to take over the lease of my 2016 black SE gray interior. The lease is for 12,000 miles per year for a total of 36,000 miles. The base payment is the total monthly payment is $276. The mileage is currently around 2000 miles. There are 32 payments left. I just made the Dec 10th payment. Your final payment would be due on Aug 10, 2019. The lease is through Sep 10, 2019.

I think this a great deal, no down payment required, the uncertainty of the CA rebate, not waiting for the HOV stickers

The car is located in the San Jose. If anyone wants to see the car and go through the takeover process.

The lease transfer fee is $350 and the credit application fee is $100 through VW Credit. We can talk about this if your are interesting to take over the lease.

Let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks.

khuang209 said:
Hi,

I’m looking for someone to take over the lease of my 2016 black SE gray interior. The lease is for 12,000 miles per year for a total of 36,000 miles. The base payment is the total monthly payment is $276. The mileage is currently around 2000 miles. There are 32 payments left. I just made the Dec 10th payment. Your final payment would be due on Aug 10, 2019. The lease is through Sep 10, 2019.

I think this a great deal, no down payment required, the uncertainty of the CA rebate, not waiting for the HOV stickers

The car is located in the San Jose. If anyone wants to see the car and go through the takeover process.

The lease transfer fee is $350 and the credit application fee is $100 through VW Credit. We can talk about this if your are interesting to take over the lease.

Let me know if you’re interested.

Thanks.
Just list it on swapalease. If my research is any indicator, you would get a hit there since the minimum price is currently $400+/month, and don't forget OP you owe CA (If you are in CA) $2500 after you transfer it.

forbin404 said:
... and don't forget OP you owe CA (If you are in CA) $2500 after you transfer it.
If the OP got the CA Rebate, he would owe a prorated amount based on how many of the 30 months required that he operated the vehicle.

miimura said:
forbin404 said:
... and don't forget OP you owe CA (If you are in CA) $2500 after you transfer it.
If the OP got the CA Rebate, he would owe a prorated amount based on how many of the 30 months required that he operated the vehicle.
OP had it for 4 months. Ok then You still owe $2000+ back to the state :)

forbin404 said:
OP had it for 4 months. Ok then You still owe $2000+ back to the state :)

Actually, 3 months. OP leased the car on September 10, 2016 if it's due back September 10, 2019. So assuming he gets rid of it today, he owes CRVP 27/30 x $2500, or $2250. I wonder if he even got his rebate yet given how the fund ran out of money last Spring/early Summer.

khuang209 said:
The base payment is the total monthly payment is $276. The mileage is currently around 2000 miles. There are 32 payments left.

:shock:

Good luck, but with a lease duration of over 30 months you'll likely have to bring that down and eat some cost to find someone. I'm paying around $200/month for my SE and someone doing a new 30-month lease will come in well below that once state rebate is factored in.

Back