2016 SE with fast charge option (DCP) is here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folks,

My wife and I just leased a 2016 e-Golf SE with the DCP option (7.2 kW +CCS) from Capitol VW in San Jose. She was unhappy with the SEL color choices, so the rep took another look at the cars that had arrived earlier in the day, and noticed an e-Golf SE in the desired color with the DCP option. (Another DCP-equipped SE had already sold, so as far as we know, ours was the second sold from Capitol VW). This happened even before the new arrivals had been prepped and published in the online inventory.

To us (and many others, I'm sure) the 3.6 kW charger had been the deal breaker for the SE. We were very willing to forego some of the other SEL amenities, so we sprang for this one. We declined an excess wear and tear policy for $695; the finance guy seemed cool and didn't push us, but was willing to add it in should we change our mind when we take delivery on Tuesday.

bizzle said:
What are the terms of the lease?
In broad terms: 3 years @ 10k miles, $3000 down, $220.55/month with tax included.

Assorted line items, rounded to nearest dollar:
MSRP: 31,490 (29,415 + 1645 DCP option)
Dealer discount 2,700
Sale price 28,790
Rebate 9,000
Cap cost red. 10,672
Depreciation 5517
Rent charge 1784
Residual 13,226

Back