Calling all egolf and Tesla owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thread subject is correct and says:

"Calling all egolf and Tesla owners"....key word is AND, thus owners those who own both

had it been the other way, it would have said:

"Calling all egolf Or Tesla owners"

I didn't mean to say anything other than what I wrote...please kindly move on and stop beating a dead horse.

Are there any folks who have both EVs...would love to hear your feedback.

egolfEr said:
The thread subject is correct and says:

"Calling all egolf and Tesla owners"....key word is AND, thus owners those who own both

had it been the other way, it would have said:

"Calling all egolf Or Tesla owners"

I didn't mean to say anything other than what I wrote...please kindly move on and stop beating a dead horse.

Are there any folks who have both EVs...would love to hear your feedback.

This is an e-Golf forum.... how about you go ask your questions over on the Tesla forum instead, with all the Tesla fan
bois, OK? Post a link to the thread here, so we can find out how inferior our e-Golfs are to a Tesla model 3, or an X.

People buying an e-Golf for as cheap as possible on price, always asking where they can get the best deal, are not the people that pay fixed Tesla pricing for a 75 dual to Performance 100 dual. Opposite ends of the income averages curve. One might still live in an apartment, the other a lavish home with 3000 or more square feet and a 3 car garage.

I think you completely missed the point of the discussion...I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Irrespective of income, there are many folks who own multiple EVs, leafs, eGolfs, and teslas. My question was regarding, the thought process in selection...to help understand what people deem as value.

If you don't like the topic, stay off of the discussion ...but don't try to silence others. The point of this forum is to learn, share, and grow.

egolfEr said:
I think you completely missed the point of the discussion...I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Irrespective of income, there are many folks who own multiple EVs, leafs, eGolfs, and teslas. My question was regarding, the thought process in selection...to help understand what people deem as value.

If you don't like the topic, stay off of the discussion ...but don't try to silence others. The point of this forum is to learn, share, and grow.

My feelings don't matter. Facts matter.

Try this: Draw a Venn Diagram. Draw one big huge circle that has the area that represents 300,000 or 400,000 Tesla owners in the USA, or what ever the total number of sales is. Draw one small circle that represents 12000 to 15000 e-Golfs sold. Now draw a 2 millimeter circle that intersects with the small circle 12,000 to 15,000 e-Golfs sold in the USA, and that represents e-Golf owners represented on this board. Attached to that 2mm circle of e-Golf owners here on myvwegolf, the number of e-Golf owners that also own a Tesla, and that are in this thread.... in 24 hours, so far, there's just one person, you, the originator of this thread, that still owns both models, that has responded.

I hope that makes you feel mighty special as a rare subset.

I like your over analysis, you must be an engineer. This is a super low volume forum, so your analysis does not actually make sense. I have seen a few folks with tag lines that own Model 3's to further disprove. And even if there are very few folks, who cares, stop trying to silence my 1st amendment right, who are you to do that...some kind of communist.

You should just bug off, instead of trying to police what people should and should not post, because of your personal insecurities.

Get a life!

egolfEr said:
stop trying to silence my 1st amendment right, who are you to do that...some kind of communist.

The First Amendment only applies to government's attempt to silence free speech. It does not apply to private entities, and especially privately-owned social media sites such as this one. Don't believe me, starting posting what FB and Twitter think is "hate speech" (which may not be the same definition as that of many other people) on their sites and see how quickly they will shut you down.

egolfEr said:
I like your over analysis, you must be an engineer. This is a super low volume forum, so your analysis does not actually make sense. I have seen a few folks with tag lines that own Model 3's to further disprove. And even if there are very few folks, who cares, stop trying to silence my 1st amendment right, who are you to do that...some kind of communist.

You should just bug off, instead of trying to police what people should and should not post, because of your personal insecurities.

Get a life!

I love your poor title... Perhaps if you phrased it properly... "Calling all owners that currently own both an e-Golf and a Tesla". As you phrased it, anyone in here that just happened to own a Tesla could respond, regardless of if they owned an e-Golf or not.

I count 3 posters here, that have pretty much dismissed you and your title, your rights, and telling others what they should and shouldn't do, in terms of stifling your speech. Sorry none of us could be of help to answer your question, despite all of us being rather knowledgeable about e-Golf ownership.

Thanks for that bit advice...we can all sleep better now that you had the last word.

egolfEr said:
Thanks for that bit advice...we can all sleep better now that you had the last word.

WE?

Around here, you can and should only speak for yourself. Quit denying others their 1st amendment rights by speaking for them.

Back