Changing Radio Stations from Wiper Stalk...odd issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JoulesThief said:
forbin404 said:
JoulesThief said:
Try another dealership, then.
It's not the 'dealer' who gave up. It's Volkswagen. This is from them, not the dealer.

It's from Customer Care?
They assigned me a 'rep' who has been calling me every 3 days with 'updates' for the last 3 or so weeks.
Today he said that they don't have a way to fix it ...yet.

So I will have to live with it until the Techs at VW PA there make a software fix.

forbin404 said:
They assigned me a 'rep' who has been calling me every 3 days with 'updates' for the last 3 or so weeks.
Today he said that they don't have a way to fix it ...yet.

So I will have to live with it until the Techs at VW PA there make a software fix.

Best of luck with that, I hope you have patience. I am still waiting for VW to resolve the TDI mess, going on 6 months, by March 22 or 23.

mvolta said:
Sorry I can't help you but, I just wanted to say thank you for bringing this feature to my attention. I was genuinely upset the SE didn't have the multifunction buttons on the steering wheel, and was going to live in regret for the next 3 year lease term... this is such a come up, from answering the phone by reaching over to the touchscreen :lol:

Agreed. I was thinking about swapping my wheel for an SEL wheel just so I could get radio control (well, that and leather wrapping). I'm just mad I didn't read this thread sooner! I was pissed off that I had to keep taking off my gloves to change radio stations in the winter.

Back