New User Intro..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deimos909

Hi I just found this forum and decided to join... I don't know about you guys but I'm super psyched about the e-golf, but I'm definitely frustrated by the current lack of information. Currently I own a LEAF but I used to own a TDI golf and miss it quite a bit.

Welcome! I hear you. I'm leasing a Leaf myself, considering an eGolf to replace it. I really want a GTE, but for now that is for Europe only...

The rep at NYIAS told me the eGolf will be here in November. As much as I don't want to rush summer, I can't wait to get behind the wheel of one.

Welcome here! I am also hoping that soon Volkswagen will release more information on the Golf electric vehicle.

They will have to soon - as more electric vehicles become available they need to move if they are staying competitive.

FWIW, I am leasing a Leaf, but would switch to buying an e-Golf with almost no second thoughts. Prior to the Leaf I had driven an Passat for a dozen years, and I miss the fit and finish, as well as my moonroof.

jlv said:
FWIW, I am leasing a Leaf, but would switch to buying an e-Golf with almost no second thoughts. Prior to the Leaf I had driven an Passat for a dozen years, and I miss the fit and finish, as well as my moonroof.

Welcome to the forum! Yes, it will be interesting to see the e-Golf in person and see if it really is just an electric golf, or if they have compromised anywhere...

jlv said:

Moonroof or sunroof would be nice, but I think it was the BMW i3 that didn't get the sunroof in North America and did everywhere else. I forget why, but a similar thing might happen to the e-Golf too although I hope not (fingers crossed)

Back