NRG EVGo account statement spam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garypen

Did anybody else get a barrage of duplicate emails of their monthly account statement?
I got 14 last night! Plus, they charged me for a failed DC charge. (Fresh n Easy on Tasman in Sunnyvale, CA)
I find it odd that they don't have a "my account" section of their website.
ChargePoint's online presence is way better.

In my first month with them I've received 0 emails. That was after four attempts to activate my trial card that came with my the Golf. Very disappointing account management and online offerings.

PMC2015 said:
In my first month with them I've received 0 emails. That was after four attempts to activate my trial card that came with my the Golf. Very disappointing account management and online offerings.
Weird. My e-Golf came with ChargePoint cards. They have much better online account management than NRG EVGo, which has almost nil.

I also got the NRG spam and the billing for the incompatible BTC chargers in Sunnyvale. In addition, my reply e-mail to [email protected] bounced. This was September 26th billing for activity from August 1 - August 31.

I knew NRG billing was bad from other forum posts, but this is ridiculous.

My email to their support address hasn't gotten bounced.
But, I have yet to receive a reply.
I guess I'll give them a call on Monday.
They do seem pretty amateurish for a major company.

Back