Volkswagen eGolf 2019 owner manual; ..available somewhere?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aventuri

hello guys,

just subscribed to this forum. i've just bought an eGolf 2019 in Italy but VW should deliver it to me at the end of 2019. can't wait!

in the meanwhile, i'd like to give a look to the owner manual, but on the VW italian site, there's no way to download it online.

i've seen here the UK site where you could be able to get a digital copy: https://www.vwserviceandparts.com/digital-resources/online-owners-manual/

anyway if i enter a valid VIN from an Italian eGolf (the one for the test- drive, in my case, as you can read it on the car screen..), the site tells me is not recognized.

has anybody got this digital manual for the UK eGolf 2019? ..and eventually could share it with me? :)

bests

Andrea

aventuri said:
hello guys,

just subscribed to this forum. i've just bought an eGolf 2019 in Italy but VW should deliver it to me at the end of 2019. can't wait!

in the meanwhile, i'd like to give a look to the owner manual, but on the VW italian site, there's no way to download it online.

i've seen here the UK site where you could be able to get a digital copy: https://www.vwserviceandparts.com/digital-resources/online-owners-manual/

anyway if i enter a valid VIN from an Italian eGolf (the one for the test- drive, in my case, as you can read it on the car screen..), the site tells me is not recognized.

has anybody got this digital manual for the UK eGolf 2019? ..and eventually could share it with me? :)

bests

Andrea

The website you linked is actually for the US based VW. To use it, You need to find US-based VIN and plug it in to get access to the manual. In the US, dealers post VINs for new cars available for sale on their websites so that's one way to get access to a VIN number. Not sure whether you use the same trick in the UK (no idea whether dealers in the UK make the VIN numbers available online).

Szyszka said:
aventuri said:
hello guys,

The website you linked is actually for the US based VW. To use it, You need to find US-based VIN and plug it in to get access to the manual. In the US, dealers post VINs for new cars available for sale on their websites so that's one way to get access to a VIN number. Not sure whether you use the same trick in the UK (no idea whether dealers in the UK make the VIN numbers available online).

thanks for the hint.

indeed i found a dealer's VIN easily and checked the e-manual. sadly it's not a PDF, need to always look online (and it's not really pretty formatted IMHO!)

Andrea

aventuri said:
Szyszka said:
aventuri said:
hello guys,

thanks for the hint.

indeed i found a dealer's VIN easily and checked the e-manual. sadly it's not a PDF, need to always look online (and it's not really pretty formatted IMHO!)

Andrea

Yep, no pdf to download for reading offline. It's a web-based manual, and it's sort of difficult to follow. One thing that (sometimes) helps is the SEARCH function so if you know what you want, it may be a bit easier to find...

Back