Upholstery protector

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never owned a car with cloth seats before. Has anyone protected theirs somehow? Any recommendations? thx

JoulesThief said:
Vantagebox said:
Never owned a car with cloth seats before. Has anyone protected theirs somehow? Any recommendations? thx

Scotchguard?
My thoughts too. Thinking of scotchguarding mine but I'm not a messy driver and wonder if I'll just screw something else up with the overspray.

whatever you do, buy a pack of upholstery wipes that use the same chemical as a tide stick. if something DOES somehow get on the seat or headliner those wipes are magical at destroying the stain.

the headliner on our 2016 had some grubby fingerprints on it, the wipes miraculously got them out almost instantly

Sparklebeard said:
whatever you do, buy a pack of upholstery wipes that use the same chemical as a tide stick. if something DOES somehow get on the seat or headliner those wipes are magical at destroying the stain.

the headliner on our 2016 had some grubby fingerprints on it, the wipes miraculously got them out almost instantly

Could you kindly send a link to buy this miracle product?

Back