Any 2016's in MA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonajona

I've been keeping an eye open for a couple months for a 2016 in Massachusetts, without any luck.
Did someone see any yet?

jonajona said:
I've been keeping an eye open for a couple months for a 2016 in Massachusetts, without any luck.
Did someone see any yet?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vw.com%2Fdealers%2F

Thanks, I know how to google. There is no inventory that I could find. I was wondering if someone with more info than me on the local e-golf market would know if there was ever at some point in the history of the world, a 2016 e-golf at any dealer in MA, or if they just hadn't arrived yet in that state.

jonajona said:
Thanks, I know how to google. There is no inventory that I could find. I was wondering if someone with more info than me on the local e-golf market would know if there was ever at some point in the history of the world, a 2016 e-golf at any dealer in MA, or if they just hadn't arrived yet in that state.

Generally, VW dealerships can't take delivery of 2016's until all their 2015's are sold.

Only 2015s and not many of those

http://www.cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action?PMmt=1-1-0&crSrtFlds=stkTypId-feedSegId-mkId-mdId&feedSegId=28705&isDealerGrouping=false&rpp=50&sf1Dir=ASC&sf1Nm=location&sf2Dir=DESC&sf2Nm=price&zc=02108&rd=250&stkTypId=28880&mkId=20089&mdId=56107&kw=2016&kwm=ANY&searchSource=GN_REFINEMENT

JoulesThief, cove3,

Thanks a lot for the valuable input. I guess I'll have to wait until someone buys the remaining 2015s then :)

jonajona said:
JoulesThief, cove3,

Thanks a lot for the valuable input. I guess I'll have to wait until someone buys the remaining 2015s then :)

Is there anything that you just can't live with about a 2015 e-Golf? Would a great price be a better incentive to consider a 2015?

I'd be careful that waiting could well cost you the $2,500 MOR-EV rebate (or may already have cost you that)... From the stats on the site, it looks as if funding for that was drained by the end of December (currently standing at $3.792M approved rebates against $3.72M in funding). It is possible that some of the applications will be rejected due to insufficient documentation, but I would call them and find out the actual status... The site now simply says "applications are being accepted" instead of noting actual remaining funding. You can then factor that in, if the rebate matters to you.

FWIW Bought my e-golf in boston mid december and was approved early jan for state rebate...

rwill said:
FWIW Bought my e-golf in boston mid december and was approved early jan for state rebate...

A 2015 SEL at a very good price, I might add, for December, with all VW had in play at the time for dealer incentives and interest rates.

BTW, my Oct 6th score was about $25,300 before tax, license and documentary fees, with $2000 owner loyalty incentive. But that is probably a once in a lifetime value, timing wise, on a VW.

My (late November) 2015 SEL was $24,048 all-in (i.e. including taxes, registration, inspection and everything else), minus the $2,500 MOR-EV rebate I received last week, so $21,548 net. There's definitely good deals to be had at VW dealerships lately...

December saw a large spike in MOR-EV applications - 135 in total, where the previous three months were averaging about 100 each. I would hope more funds will be added to the program... It works out to about another 10% off the net price of the car.

In case anyone missed this... $2M was added to the MOR-EV program last weekend, of which 11% has already been used up. So the program now has $1.6M available funding for more rebates!

Back