Any new SEL premium lease deals lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GUILLAUME said:
JoulesThief said:
GUILLAUME said:
Hi

I'm finally picking up my 2015 SEL Premium (silver) in NJ got it for $25,965 OTD!

I wanted to share the following info, I have another dealer located in Middletown, NY that is willing to sell a 2015 SEL Premium for $25,499 OTD (silver) if someone is interested. The only reason I'm not taking the deal is that I can't get there any time soon. I can provided contact info if someone is interested.

The other dealers I talked to in NJ were not willing to go any lower than $27,500 OTD even when I told them about the two other offers above.

Hope that helps someone.

Take off the registration, title and plate fees of NJ and then let us know what you paid, as not all of us live in NJ. We need to compare apples to apples. TIA

All the fees add up to $665. So looking at $25,300.

That must be a VW set price point that they have to get. Pretty much almost identical to me.
Sounds like 25,000 and the dealership sneaks in another 300 to $500 "fee"

$25k for an SEL Premium is excellent. I'm surprised to see that, even on a 2015 in an area with high inventory.

Here in the Bay Area, a co-worker was in Hayward last week and was quoted at 2016 SEL Premium for just under $30k. I didn't think he'd do better than $32. Usually it's hard to find a deal in the spring, but in the case of EVs it's like the prices suddenly dropped this month.

Gee I wonder why. Thank you, Elon! :lol:

forbin404, now that I have the car I will see how I do with the 120V charger. I have read all the older post regarding EVSE maybe you right a new thread should be started.

I was trying to upload a pic of mine but it doesn't look I can.

It's definitely a great car with a sporty feel which I like very much. Still playing around with the different regeneration mode for now.

My understanding of the car starting at 72f automatically is if you set it up to start let's say 5min before you leave the car and the car is plugged it will use power from the outlet to get the car 72f rather than using power from the battery, so for people living in cold/hot climate it kind of makes sense.

The other things I do is use the option turn off screen after 10s, I'm not sure if it will save that much battery though.

GUILLAUME said:
forbin404, now that I have the car I will see how I do with the 120V charger. I have read all the older post regarding EVSE maybe you right a new thread should be started.

I was trying to upload a pic of mine but it doesn't look I can.

It's definitely a great car with a sporty feel which I like very much. Still playing around with the different regeneration mode for now.

My understanding of the car starting at 72f automatically is if you set it up to start let's say 5min before you leave the car and the car is plugged it will use power from the outlet to get the car 72f rather than using power from the battery, so for people living in cold/hot climate it kind of makes sense.

The other things I do is use the option turn off screen after 10s, I'm not sure if it will save that much battery though.
It doesn't really. LED's ver efficient at using power.

If you really need to save power drive in ECO+ mode.

Otherwise just know that you are pay roughly 1/3 the price of gas to charge your car.

Sorry for reviving such a old thread but wanted to check in..

I still have my E-Golf! Its been a fantastic car for us these last 8 years. We are getting close to that 100k mile mark! Only issue I have had is with the charge locking mechanism which was covered by the warranty, that reminds me i need to lube it. This car has been so cheap to own its amazing what I have saved in maintenance/fuel costs over the years. No fuel filters, oil changes, belts, fluids ext... those costs sure add up over the years. The battery is holding up well can still get to everywhere i need to with no range anxiety. I don't know exactly what my range is atm because its been cold here in Central Oregon and we all know Ev's don't like the cold, when it warms up I'll run the numbers and report in

Sorry for reviving such a old thread but wanted to check in..

I still have my E-Golf! Its been a fantastic car for us these last 8 years. We are getting close to that 100k mile mark! Only issue I have had is with the charge locking mechanism which was covered by the warranty, that reminds me i need to lube it. This car has been so cheap to own its amazing what I have saved in maintenance/fuel costs over the years. No fuel filters, oil changes, belts, fluids ext... those costs sure add up over the years. The battery is holding up well can still get to everywhere i need to with no range anxiety. I don't know exactly what my range is atm because its been cold here in Central Oregon and we all know Ev's don't like the cold, when it warms up I'll run the numbers and report in
Good to hear. E-Golf is a great car. I wish VW would bring a replacement to USA, but my wishing won’t make it happen. My car has 70,000 miles and had no issues and get free charging at work, so super cheap for me as well.

Back