No one got a new 2017 e-Golf for Christmas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: Yes I got her for Christmas.
With all: Tungsten Titian Metallic, Leatherette , Shetland grey interior, Tech & DAP package.
Will report her behavior next couple weeks, with & without winter tires.

Got mine last week. Waiting for snow tires to be delivered before using it as a daily driver.
Will replace my A3 after VW buys it back (diesel).

There seems to be quite a few Volkswagen Audi Group "VAG" owners, that buy e-Golfs and stick with the brand.

I was not VAG loyalty . Bought Jetta diesel 2002, keep 3 years, happy, then sold. From then, stitch with other German Brand.
Buy Egolf now because no other better EV.
Family already have i3, that is the reason I buy E-VW.

Got one for Thanksgiving. 2017 Standard with DC fast. Now spending hours filling out all the rebate stuff. If they all come through, it will be nearly free.

jpd said:
Got one for Thanksgiving. 2017 Standard with DC fast. Now spending hours filling out all the rebate stuff. If they all come through, it will be nearly free.

What rebates and other stuff did you apply for and the total value of them all?

jpd said:

Yea - if you get the base model all the rebates combined represent the lions share of what you would've paid. If you go the whole hog and buy the SEL Premium with Driver Assist Package then (in MA anyway) you're still left having paid $27k AFTER having received all available rebates.

Back