Norway! Someone from forum order?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norwayvw

Hi from Norway! I am excited to exclaim to the e-Golf forum that I have pre-ordered!
I am awaiting information from the Volkswagen shop near me.

Yes Sir!
Contract signed in February! I was looking for a forum similar to Teslas who got like 15000 postings while this forum seems a bit quiet.

Maybe its quiet because there are no e-golfs to discuss. I have asked around and hear nothing. People in here hear nothing or at leas they share very little. Is VW serious about this car at all ? So far this car seems only to exist in the hands of journalists.

Teslas are around everywhere and have been for a long time.

I think I will just have to go rent a Nissan Leaf for a month (again) to satisfy my need to drive electric.

OsloGolf said:
Yes Sir!
Contract signed in February! I was looking for a forum similar to Teslas who got like 15000 postings while this forum seems a bit quiet.

Wow, that's great! When you signed the contract did they give you any delivery estimates?

There is no 2 year lead up to this Volkswagen electric vehicle like with the Tesla Model S so there is not as many people that are talking about it yet.
I bet this forum will become busy when they start delivering the vehicle and as it becomes available in more countries.

norwayvw said:
OsloGolf said:
Yes Sir!

Wow, that's great! When you signed the contract did they give you any delivery estimates?

There is no 2 year lead up to this Volkswagen electric vehicle like with the Tesla Model S so there is not as many people that are talking about it yet.
I bet this forum will become busy when they start delivering the vehicle and as it becomes available in more countries.

End of July/primo August - contract says car is confirmed by factory and goes with the note "intro" which I will assume means the car is within the pre-ordered / committed volume for Norway. On May 13 they open up for orders in Holland which is a large market for electrical cars and I think UK business is ongoing ( Uk and more countries with nice incentives for electrical so no need to listen to journalists who seems to constantly show off and repeat the Norway incentives)

Back