Stuck in Seattle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmy356

y4mHuqpYGfa3F8momITt12jsNmFqWji3PCMjsx_BXdi1VFLrykAKBzcpJfkNGJqpQO73ZjLda-lP8Ngtv4Sp8__lZ5po3AhFRt2C98MD_I0gqJEo98QTv6P4_SqONQzwndoYFb8xJv_NFVj3Zu3tCoZ9NsYzWBP78_qb5FpHJXX5Ekf_8YSNZEJrWf27qysosAUQemBwrGwJok68Vy9lhG3rA

I was at University VW today and saw this. Was this anyone on the board?

After reading all the posts about the stuck charger I'm figuring its only a matter of time before this happens to me and it will probably be after my full warranty expires.

At least I received some good news, the dealer will soon have a tech that is officially e-Golf certified.

I can't see that image (at work) but I got stuck at a Chargepoint charger the other night. For some reason, and this is the only time this has happened, the locking pin on the eGolf didn't retract after I stopped the charger and unlocked the car. I verified the green light was off, but couldn't get the handle to release.

Luckily I've read this board enough to know what was happening. I retrieved the little screwdriver from the flat tire kit in the trunk and easily pushed the locking pin in and was on my way.

Back