Wannabeswede

Car-Net down?

Anyone else having issues getting in?

Both phone and web app not working.

Not internet as I can get to everything else.
2015 e-Golf
Night Blue Metallic
Black Interior
Using included 110 charger
Android phone
Hetz8500

Re: Car-Net down?

Yeah, I haven't been able to access it for about an hour.
2015 e-Golf SEL Limestone Gray
sweetwagon

Same here. Says "service is not available" on website since this morning.
Black SEL, Juicebox 30
Wannabeswede

Was down again in the last couple of days, wonder if it's server maintenance or something...
2015 e-Golf
Night Blue Metallic
Black Interior
Using included 110 charger
Android phone
sweetwagon

I've been able to access it fairly regularly last few days. For me, there's something wrong with interaction between my HTC One and Car-net server. I can access from website and from app using an old Galaxy Nexus I had lying around.
Black SEL, Juicebox 30
ckthorp

I also had trouble today with the website telling me that I needed to purchase a subscription even though I have several months remaining in my initial trial.
miimura

I got a login error last night 27 May 2015 at 10:30pm PDT. It did work for me this morning and it's working now.
2015 e-Golf LE (returned) | 2018 Tesla Model 3 LR | 2012 RAV4 EV Shoreline w/JdeMO | Leviton EVB40 & Jesla Home Charging | 4.32kW Motech/Enphase PV + 2x Powerwall 2 AC
xchopp

Today: "Your request to flash the lights has failed, please try again later." ; last update yesterday evening. This is after the 93B4 "sudden stop" recall update at the dealer's yesterday, not sure if there is any relationship. I have had the eGolf for five days: is this common (site down, or no connectivity), or should I call them? Is there any way to diagnose where the problem lies?

p.s. oh this is just dandy; I just got "You reached the maximum number of requests, Please try after some time." Well, I would not keep trying if the site would just tell me the remaining range. Why can't it reach the car? We are in a Verizon-rich environment here in northern NJ.
2016 e-Golf SE
JoulesThief

xchopp wrote:Today: "Your request to flash the lights has failed, please try again later." ; last update yesterday evening. This is after the 93B4 "sudden stop" recall update at the dealer's yesterday, not sure if there is any relationship. I have had the eGolf for five days: is this common (site down, or no connectivity), or should I call them? Is there any way to diagnose where the problem lies?

p.s. oh this is just dandy; I just got "You reached the maximum number of requests, Please try after some time." Well, I would not keep trying if the site would just tell me the remaining range. Why can't it reach the car? We are in a Verizon-rich environment here in northern NJ.
Open the door to your car, and you'll have the answer in the lower right portion of your dash. Pretty common when you just start up carnet.
2015 e-Golf SEL
2015 Passat TDI SEL
2014 Touareg TDI LUX

Full spectrum VW owner, life is too short to wait to drive for a recharge.
xchopp

Hi Joules, I opened the door and all I can see is "102 miles". Was I looking in the wrong place?
2016 e-Golf SE

Return to “Car-Net”