2017 e-Golf SE invoice vs. MSRP using True Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurStrom

Just completed the True Car profile and POOF, I received three offers from local Dealerships

Does this sound about right?

$31,445 MSRP
- $3,790 instant True Car discount
---------------------
$27,655 Before Dealer Fees, taxes, and Accessories

Supposedly invoice is $29,275

This seems like a good deal.

Comments?

Suggest you e-mail dealerships and see what they offer you. Target dealerships that the model/color/options that they have in stock that you're willing to purchase. They should be able to beat the truecar price since they don't have to pay them a kickback.

I picked up mine (SE with DCFC) early November for $27,000 with 0.0% APR for 60 months. Negotiated over email and delivered to my house 3 days later.

2016golfse said:
Suggest you e-mail dealerships and see what they offer you. Target dealerships that the model/color/options that they have in stock that you're willing to purchase. They should be able to beat the truecar price since they don't have to pay them a kickback.
Agree...
Got a call from the dealership that sent the email offer and he said buyers do that all the time.
Thank you for the tip.

tbier said:
I picked up mine (SE with DCFC) early November for $27,000 with 0.0% APR for 60 months. Negotiated over email and delivered to my house 3 days later.
Great deal...you gotta appreciate negotiating by email.

Back