Grayed out Radio button on Car Driving Data Info Screen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdkman2

So I've noticed that sometimes the soft Radio button (that lets you change the channel through either the preset or station lists) is grayed out on the Driving Data Infortainment Screen and won't let me use it.

Most of the time it's fine and is there. But I was wondering if any other owners had noticed this peculiar behavior? I have pictures that show this in the link below.

https://imgur.com/a/EO2Mk

I haven't been able to figure out how to replicate this issue (like turning off the car but not turning off the radio first, turning radio on after rear view camera and parking monitor have closed after starting and driving car, or starting on Radio or Navigation screens before switching to Car Driving Data.

It's slightly frustrating, but I know that I can always change the channel by going back to the Radio screen.

I definitely experienced something similar with the "Selection" soft button when in the iPod screen. It is weird. I restarted the unit and it came back into action. I have no root cause.

Back