Launch still on target?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukjohn

Things have been pretty quiet from Volkswagen recently, and I'm getting antsy. Is the e-Golf still on target for launch?

Volkswagen-e-Golf_2015_800x600_wallpaper_05-300x195.jpg

Now that orders have been going for around a month in the UK, I'm curious to know how many have been pre-ordered? And when Volkswagen opened orders, they said deliveries would start in June 2014. Is that still the plan I wonder?

Just my thoughts too. I haven't had the chance to try this car - much less order one. I live in DK and don't know for sure when it will arrive here.

Therefore I am very interested in hearing about any progress. Any at all.

Thanks.

Any rumours if or when Joe average can walk into any typical VW dealership and whisper out with a BEV Golf ?

Depends what country you're in.

Germany has been selling them for a few months already, and last month (July 2014), Norway reported 391 Volkswagen e-Golf's sold, for a year-to-date total of 502!

buickanddeere said:
Any rumours if or when Joe average can walk into any typical VW dealership and whisper out with a BEV Golf ?

According to a VW press release yesterday, the e-Golf goes on sale at "participating dealers in November". There is no indication as to what participating dealers means, or what states those dealers will be in...

Not sure where I had posted this before but...

Massachusetts, called a dealer and they said they are going to training and should be here around Nov.

Too bad as Winter will be nipping at the nose and there is no way I am buying a new car in Winter here.

Back