Auto parking assist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJ2Styles

Hi everyone I just bought my egolf 2016 SEL yesterday and I just working where and how much will cost to add the auto parking assist in California ? Since parking in sf is soooooooooo hard T_T

Thank so much in advance

JJ

JJ2Styles said:
Hi everyone I just bought my egolf 2016 SEL yesterday and I just working where and how much will cost to add the auto parking assist in California ? Since parking in sf is soooooooooo hard T_T

Thank so much in advance

JJ

Generally, when you buy a german car, with electronics, doing a retrofit is a bad idea, and very, very expensive. In the future, buy the car exactly the way you want it, with the features you want, as is, from the factory.

The "Driver Assistance Package" that has Front Assist (Forward Collision Warning with Automatic Emergency braking) and Park Assist (Parking Steering Assistant) will be available on 2016 e-Golf later in the model year. If you really wanted it, you should have waited for a car that had it.

The press release about the overall 2016 model year cars says that the ICE Golf adds Lane Assist (Lane Departure Warning), Blind Spot Monitor, Park Pilot (Park Distance Control), and Adaptive Cruise Control in their Driver Assistance Package. The e-Golf package seems really weak in comparison.

All 2015 e-Golf cars in USA had Park Distance Control. Was that deleted from the 2016 SEL?

Back