Disconnecting the 12v battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've driven the car the last two days, about 120 miles, and just checked my health report. Everything is all green and working as it should. It took about a day for everything to reset, the tire pressure and hill roll back etc. Now it all works perfectly, including Car Net. :D

Yay!, so TSB 2040470 at the dealership, and then a 12V battery negative ground disconnect and reset does resolve the Car Net issues. Activated Car-Net today, a few days to wait to get it working, I guess.

VW is stupid to have this on a phone app, it should be programmed in house into the infotainment settings as an added page or two or three or four under "CAR".

sweetwagon said:
I'm still having issues from my phone. I'm able to access car-net from my PC but not my phone(HTC One M8). Anyone else able to successfully access car-net from an HTC One M8?

I had issues with Car-net app crashing every time I opened it. I did the Microsoft fix and restarted my HTC One M8. Car-net works great now.

Back