madscot

Re: Info from dealership on non and delayed charging issues

Added updated summary to original post
SJCyclist

My e-Golf has recently imploded with fault codes / error codes.

13 A/C system faults, for the compressor and electric drive motor and "databus" etc.

Brake Booster fault codes

High Voltage battery fault codes

and the big one: "Charger Module 2" failed / faulty.

Mine still charges using Level 1 & Level 2 systems but stopped accepting Level 3 charges. I looked at the dates on some of these faults from my VAG Com report and they are dated from BEFORE I even took delivery of the car!!

I'm hoping they get this thing fixed....my guess is they will have to replace the charging module and I hope they replace whatever else needs to be replaced.
tongsli

SJCyclist wrote:My e-Golf has recently imploded with fault codes / error codes.

13 A/C system faults, for the compressor and electric drive motor and "databus" etc.

Mine still charges using Level 1 & Level 2 systems but stopped accepting Level 3 charges. I looked at the dates on some of these faults from my VAG Com report and they are dated from BEFORE I even took delivery of the car!!

I'm hoping they get this thing fixed....my guess is they will have to replace the charging module and I hope they replace whatever else needs to be replaced.
Has this issue been resolved?

thanks,

Lito
JoulesThief

tongsli wrote:
SJCyclist wrote:My e-Golf has recently imploded with fault codes / error codes.

Has this issue been resolved?

thanks,

Lito
Tongsli, if you've owned vw products before (and you have, probably a TDI), you know that low voltage from the 12v battery with throw all kinds of codes and store them in memory. In other words, at some point in time the person aboves battery got low and stored a bunch of codes. Fully recharge the battery, clear all the codes, and then see what if anything then comes back is the solution.
2015 e-Golf SEL
2015 Passat TDI SEL
2014 Touareg TDI LUX

Full spectrum VW owner, life is too short to wait to drive for a recharge.

Return to “Car-Net”