Battery replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warsuth

Has anyone replaced the battery in their e-golf? I have a 2018 with 53K miles. This car has cost me almost nothing to operate. 1 set of new to me tires and yearly checkups. The brakes are still at 90%!!! I’m wondering if battery replacement is an option to extend the life of the car once degradation becomes an issue. I get about 155 miles on full charge in the summer and 115 in the winter.

Has anyone replaced the battery in their e-golf? I have a 2018 with 53K miles. This car has cost me almost nothing to operate. 1 set of new to me tires and yearly checkups. The brakes are still at 90%!!! I’m wondering if battery replacement is an option to extend the life of the car once degradation becomes an issue. I get about 155 miles on full charge in the summer and 115 in the winter.
I have seen one report of a battery replacement for an Arizona based e-Golf. Nothing else. My car has 70,000 miles and by my estimates is at ~90% SoH, not changing much since ~50,000 miles, though I really don’t have enough data to be certain.

Back