handsfree problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtlebud

I've been having some issues with the handsfree calling in my 2016 SE. around 75% of the time, the person on the other end cannot hear me and I have to resort to switching to the speakerphone on my phone. I can hear them fine, but my end is not going through for some reason. this happens with the same frequency whether i'm using the bluetooth to connect my phone or carplay.

i've tried to delete and repair my phone, but this has not fixed the problem. had anyone else had issues with their handsfree calling? (and maybe had some luck fixing it?)

turtlebud said:
I've been having some issues with the handsfree calling in my 2016 SE. around 75% of the time, the person on the other end cannot hear me and I have to resort to switching to the speakerphone on my phone. I can hear them fine, but my end is not going through for some reason. this happens with the same frequency whether i'm using the bluetooth to connect my phone or carplay.

i've tried to delete and repair my phone, but this has not fixed the problem. had anyone else had issues with their handsfree calling? (and maybe had some luck fixing it?)
You might want to post your phone make / model.

I've used a Galaxy S5 with zero issues (of all the issues I have with the eGolf) and it worked right out of the box / connection.

Were you using CarPlay? I had this happen to my iPhone 5 (9.2). I was on the phone for a minute or so, pulled into a parking lot and turned off the car. After about 30 seconds the mic stopped working. I just tapped the Bluetooth circle from the call screen and then chose "iPhone".

Back