Charging light flashing green/yellow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own a 2015 E golf and only have about 27k miles on it, lost my oem clippercreek 120V level 1 charger and bought a Clippercreek 240V replacement charger that I plug into my washer/dryer hook up. First day I used it it popped up saying to get my car serviced which was odd and it wouldn't charge longer then 20 mins, after a couple days I had no issues but today it hasn't popped up but the light is flashing green/yellow, when I look at the dash it says it's charging but the lights still flashing what do you guys think I should do? I will say that I don't have issues using public chargepoint chargers and this issue only started when I bought my 240v level 2 here recently. Also I am in a older home if that helps.

What model of charging station did you buy? How many amps is it rated for? Used or new station? What plug does it have? What receptacle does the dryer use? NEMA 14-50? 14-30? other?

What is the size of the circuit breaker for your dryer circuit?

If you don't have the transmission lever in Park, you will see a flashing yellow light next to the e-Golf charge inlet. Did you have your car in park?

Back